Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was aight but not better than Kong vs godzilla. The fights lack d the ferocity of the previous film.. People complain about the humans but I like at them as no different than the humans in the old Godzilla movies I used to watch on Saturday afternoons. They re there to explain To situation and convey the monefers emotions. The humans was the most annoying in Godzilla king of the monsters . they were the focus of that film. I hated the marital custody balls shot between Millie bob y Brown and her parents and there was also.a.lot of exhibition in the plot. We need another solo Godzilla movie this time it should be Godzilla vs gigan

Mothra the MVP. Kong tryna tell this fat fuck Zilla like yo bruh we gotta go fight this other ni--OH SHIT!!!! and gets slammed into multiple pyramids cuz its on sight lmao.

hit dat nigga Zilla wit the pocket sand 🤣

Was a fun movie. Glad I didnt pay for it tho lol

Mothra the MVP. Kong tryna tell this fat fuck Zilla like yo bruh we gotta go fight this other ni--OH SHIT!!!! and gets slammed into multiple pyramids cuz its on sight lmao.

hit dat nigga Zilla wit the pocket sand 🤣

Was a fun movie. Glad I didnt pay for it tho lol
Nah, the lil baby Kong was the mvp... Lil nigga gonna be a problem when he get big

Back