Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Lol what? They was a dope crowd

Soooo...what is a crowd suppose to do??? Are they suppose to be entertaining? Lol!

When they don't react to the matches or the talent...they azzz

If they react and they're live af like the French crowd...they doin too much

View attachment 1313216

Oh so yall want a crowd to be like the NJPW crowd huh? Lol

there’s a difference between a live crowd and a crowd just entertaining themselves, and you know this

there were spots on the show where the crowd wasn’t even reacting to what they saw in the ring. they were just doing there own thing, hijacking the show

there’s a difference between a live crowd and a crowd just entertaining themselves, and you know this

there were spots on the show where the crowd wasn’t even reacting to what they saw in the ring. they were just doing there own thing, hijacking the show

I would hate to see a crowd like that at every raw and smackdown. Fuck that

Soooo...what is a crowd suppose to do??? Are they suppose to be entertaining? Lol!

When they don't react to the matches or the talent...they azzz

If they react and they're live af like the French crowd...they doin too much

View attachment 1313216

Oh so yall want a crowd to be like the NJPW crowd huh? Lol
Come on bro you know they were doing that dumb ass clap song after every 2 count that lasted 20 seconds EVERY TIME and it wasn't the NXT version where they just said TWOOOOOOOOOOO and move on. It was annoying and came off like they were just waiting for 2 counts rather then the big spots In the match which they did ignore more then a few times just to get ready for that stupid chant song.

There is a hot crowd and a dead crowd but there is also crowds who hijack for their own entertainment and this was def one of them.

that backlash crowd was no different from other big crowds who've done the same thing over the years

the only difference is they dont get shows over there as often as we do

so i didnt mind them getting their shit off, they were just happy to finally be having a show in their neck of the woods and probably wanted to show how live they could be
Well next time put that energy into what's going on in the match rather then to get ready for the 20 second clap song for the 100th time. Most fire crowds don't over do that random bullshit other then some of the older NXT Takeovers and even then it didn't happen much. The most I can think is when they sang that Bayley song but atleast Bayley was in the match wrestling and they did it max 2 times.

The crowd came off more drunk then anything.

Last edited:
Come on bro you know they were doing that dumb ass clap song after every 2 count that lasted 20 seconds EVERY TIME and it wasn't the NXT version where they just said TWOOOOOOOOOOO and move on. It was annoying and came off like they were just waiting for 2 counts rather then the big spots In the match which they did ignore more then a few times just to get ready for that stupid chant song.

There is a hot crowd and a dead crowd but there is also crowds who hijack for their own entertainment and this was def one of them.

No bruh. Just...no. Dubbz hit the nail on the head. That was a crowd showing their appreciation. The talent didn't have any issues wit the love they were receiving from them. And their reactions made Backlash even better.

I rather have that THAT crowd...than the stupid muthafuccas over here chanting "WHAT" for no reason.

WWE Smackdown Producers:

• QOTR: Bianca Belair vs. Tiffany Stratton: Jason Jordan & Molly Holly

• KOTR: LA Knight vs. Tama Tonga: Michael Hayes

• Cody Rhodes & Logan Paul contract signing: Shane Helms

• QOTR: Jade Cargill vs. Nia Jax: Jason Jordan & Jamie Noble

• DIY vs. Legado Del Fantastma: Shane Helms

• KOTR: Carmelo Hayes vs. Randy Orton: Jamie Noble

WWE Speed: Tyler Bate vs. Apollo Crews: Nick Aldis

Dark: Cedric & Ashante vs. The OC: Nick Aldis

Dark: Awesome Truth vs. Judgment Day: Molly Holly

Dark: Kofi Kingston vs. Damian Priest: Molly Holly

No bruh. Just...no. Dubbz hit the nail on the head. That was a crowd showing their appreciation. The talent didn't have any issues wit the love they were receiving from them. And their reactions made Backlash even better.

I rather have that THAT crowd...than the stupid muthafuccas over here chanting "WHAT" for no reason.
It's equivalent to the what chant when they are being stupid. Don't get me wrong they were solid during some matches when their invested but they were just being stupid towards the end especially the main event.

Last edited:
A crowd like that made the show more lit to me.....wrestling crowds don't get hype like they used to
Nothing wrong with a lit ass crowd going ham when they are clearly reacting and invested to what's infront of them we get them alot in Chicago and NY shows especially after Mania but my god those folks had to have been drunk by 10pm and found something else to do in the crowd during the last 2 matches.

Burying France is hilarious but I totally understand. There was several points where I felt they were they for themselves. Everything didnt need a chant or the shit after the 2 count. Like every 2 count resulted in the same shit. I dont remember which matches it was but I felt like they were hijacking at those points. Dont get me wrong tho the crowd was still lit but it was overkill several times throughout the show. I get that they dont get wrestling often so I gave em grace lol

Burying France is hilarious but I totally understand. There was several points where I felt they were they for themselves. Everything didnt need a chant or the shit after the 2 count. Like every 2 count resulted in the same shit. I dont remember which matches it was but I felt like they were hijacking at those points. Dont get me wrong tho the crowd was still lit but it was overkill several times throughout the show. I get that they dont get wrestling often so I gave em grace lol
Last 2 matches, worst was the main event tho. They barely reacted to the moves in the match because that drunk 2 count song was more important.

Back