Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Went 0 for 7 with the last pack, this one was better.

I copped another 7 samples, 2 are bottle worthy, the others are dope but idk if they're worth the bread.

Bottle Worthy

Aventus Absolu - It's pretty much OG aventus mixed with Dior Savage Elixir. But you can smell that there's a huge difference in quality between this and elixir. .

Wulong Cha - It's similar to Creed's Silver Mountain Water, but it's arguably better, for half the price.

The Others

Vibrato - Really good scent. It's a feminine leaning version of Tygar or Afternoon Swim. The latter 2 smell better for the same price.

Oceania by Roja - I'm on the fence with this one. It's a solid citrus scent, but I gotta wear it for a full day to see if it's bottle worthy.

Apex by Roja - Its solid, smells like an old school 90s scent. Not my speed, but it's cool.

Ursa - This smells similar to Straight To Heaven by Kilian. But it's something about both that I can't rock with. I smell it and it smells good, then I go to smell it again and it smells like shit.

Burlington 1819 by Roja - It's the same type of tart citrus scent that you get from Terre de Hermes, Perseus by PDM, etc. Pass for me.
Where do you go for your samples?

New addition. They gave me a bunch of samples as well. Think this gonna be my last high price bottle for a while. Really, I only have Burberry hero edp on my list and then im good. This thread makes me spend too much money

View attachment 1304241
I tried the metal flower. Too flowery for me. Smells better on a woman. I think harmonist fragrances are all unisex. They dont have a gender selection on their site.
One thing I will say about the harmonist, their smells last a long time. I spray hypontic fire during the morning, can still smell it at night. Metal fire stayed a long time and that was just an edp.

Where do you go for your samples?

My main connect. I run their website so the owner normally hooks me up. They got a good selection.

I tried the metal flower. Too flowery for me. Smells better on a woman. I think harmonist fragrances are all unisex. They dont have a gender selection on their site.
One thing I will say about the harmonist, their smells last a long time. I spray hypontic fire during the morning, can still smell it at night. Metal fire stayed a long time and that was just an edp.
Metal flower is definitely more for a woman then a man. It's on my wishlist...

My main connect. I run their website so the owner normally hooks me up. They got a good selection.

Gotcha. Remember you saying you work on their site. I went to that store to buy my layton last month. She gave me a discount.

Back