Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Video: Diddy Physically Assaulting Cassie

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
, you are just like 50. His children hang out with their father's enemies. It's horrible, raise your children who die for you!

He got no choice. He got cuffed in that raid and got allegations against him too. Needs to fight back somehow.
Most of 50 fans are fatherless.
People can't relate, look at 50 cent kid he hangs out with all his dad's enemies. He would never sacrifice anything for his father
He never protected his father from anyone!

You talk like you're surprised. It's normal to stand up for your family!

Most of 50 fans are fatherless.
People can't relate, look at 50 cent kid he hangs out with all his dad's enemies. He would never sacrifice anything for his father
He never protected his father from anyone!

You talk like you're surprised. It's normal to stand up for your family!

This was an unintentional funny reply. I think you meant to assassinate 50 & his fan base's characters, but you really just made a case for how terrible 50s son is lol

50 's son hung out with 50's enemies in some weird childish way to get back at his dad for w/e beef him n the mom got with 50. I dont even think he was mature enough to realize that those "friends" were just using him for clout and didnt have any real love for him. But this is also the same son complaining 50 only gives him like 80k a year and no one can live off of that. So I take everything he does with a grain of salt.

But you said all that disagreeing with me to just end it agreeing with me. He can only stay silent or fight back, cuz he's involved with these allegations. He's not a bystander.

Suit dropped on the white but the still on for Puff. White name is bigger than Puff's but of course us hate us and they'll still going after Puff.

Back