Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Video: Diddy Physically Assaulting Cassie

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some of yall said not to instantly tear down a black man just based off the initial clamins from a woman before more proof and info is given in the Keke thread. And other threads like it.

But yall saying let diddy burn off of these initial claims before more info and proof is given from both sides. Or before court.

Energy sure did change. "Is it oochie wally or is it one mic"?

:hahaha:
Here's the thing. All of the allegations were floating aorund and talked about on the old IC. None of it is a surprise

What yall are saying is a slippery slope. This whole "situational" bull shit.

Based on yall illogical logic, if someone has a checkered past, than they should instantly have doubt cast on their name for many future incidents.

Chris brown has a rocky past. He was accused of rape by a woman back in 2022. Based on yall logic, "he probably did that shit". But he didnt and he had proof. So the case was dropped

It's ok not to comment, wait for more info and proof, or let the trial run it's course. No need to be a hypocrite
Comes with the territory of a checkered past and a bit of the opposite of crying wolf. Felons know all about that

Yall so funny. Usually yall need way more proof before you can even consider a woman telling the truth, but when its a dude yall dont like, he guilty
Has nothing to do with if the guy is liked.

Let’s not do that.

Lol, how are you gonna say it is not about a checkered past but then list many suspect issues in his past to make a present opinion on an issue that just started?

I understand situational. But saying "he probably did it" is still damaging to ones character.

Im not defending or going against him. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy.
Still won’t say he did it….

Lol I was gonna tag niggas too @RandomNegro @Allah_U_Akbar was all in that thread or the brick one about women lying on black men.
I mean……..how come we in the age of surveillance and she ain’t get busted brother?

Plus I like Diddy. I’m in my mid 30s and live in New York City. Diddy was one of my favorite people in rap. However he been caught up a lot. Plenty of people have spoken up about him and it’s just too much shit. So as far as rape? I don’t know what to make of it. Do I believe he did it? I mean he strong armed her from Ryan Leslie to a degree, still. This ain’t just a random thing

Comes with the territory of a checkered past and a bit of the opposite of crying wolf. Felons know all about that
I get it. But sometimes one bad deed is not the same as another. Someone that cheats is not automatically a rapist. Someone that is a bad spouse doesnt make them a bad parent. Someone that steals is not automatically a murderer. Sometimes, it is ok to just say "ill wait until more info and proof comes out".

I get it. But sometimes one bad deed is not the same as another. Someone that cheats is not automatically a rapist. Someone that is a bad spouse doesnt make them a bad parent. Someone that steals is not automatically a murderer. Sometimes, it is ok to just say "ill wait until more info and proof comes out".
No but it understandably doesn't mean there's trust at the beginning

Back