Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freestyle Coast Contra - Breathe and Stop Freestyle

I enjoy pretty much all their freestyles.
With that is a gift and curse because while I enjoy them, their album was slightly underwhelming, production wise.
For the freestyles they do off of known songs, I want them to have their "own" shit too.

I enjoy pretty much all their freestyles.
With that is a gift and curse because while I enjoy them, their album was slightly underwhelming, production wise.
For the freestyles they do off of known songs, I want them to have their "own" shit too.

Ive never heard their album, I need to check it out... I just see their freestyles!!!

Ive never heard their album, I need to check it out... I just see their freestyles!!!
I agree with 400, they need to develop their artistry and give a reason for fans to invest in their sound.

I also think they should reach out to DJ Drama and do a mixtape run where they can rap and destroy popular beats like LiL Wayne did with the dedication run to grab other fan base fans.

But when it's album time, they really have to develop a story the fans can believe in because they are Tremendously talented at rapping, but making albums and a body of work is a whole different ball game. Rooting for them heavy though they needed and important for hip hop.

Back