Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Big Sean - Precision

This was dope but like I always say with Sean he has no idea when not to cuss which to me takes away from a lot of his bars

Also why on God greens earth would you say ya BM was taking faces hits b4 yall had a kid? Why disrespect Jhene like that?

Reminds me of early Sean that I fuck with but he his own worst enemy

This was dope but like I always say with Sean he has no idea when not to cuss which to me takes away from a lot of his bars

Also why on God greens earth would you say ya BM was taking faces hits b4 yall had a kid? Why disrespect Jhene like that?

Reminds me of early Sean that I fuck with but he his own worst enemy
I think he's doing that thing where most rappers who are in committed relationships are making references that single dudes can relate to cause I'm with you

No way I would put that on wax about my bm

I think he's doing that thing where most rappers who are in committed relationships are making references that single dudes can relate to cause I'm with you

No way I would put that on wax about my bm
I hear you but he's always been like this

I dont think hes capable. If he was we would be talking about the big four and not the big three. Theres a reason he aint mentioned.

I clown dude but I do recognize he got skills. Something is missing from the equation tho
After "no more interviews" I'm hopeful for dude. He can rap. I just need him to put a great album together from start to finish

He had one of the best verses on "blessed"

After "no more interviews" I'm hopeful for dude. He can rap. I just need him to put a great album together from start to finish

He had one of the best verses on "blessed"

I think that might be the issue. No doubt he can rap. His shit just doesnt seem to connect and he dont have a "great" or even near classic album under his belt yet for some reason unlike the other "top 3". Not sure what that reason is honestly

I think that might be the issue. No doubt he can rap. His shit just doesnt seem to connect and he dont have a "great" or even near classic album under his belt yet for some reason unlike the other "top 3". Not sure what that reason is honestly
Real shit, I was thinking about this today and I know for me, he almost lost me with that "ass" song. It was just so bad and for a dude of his caliber, it's beneath him and I personally think he's been struggling ever since which isn't fair, but it's kinda true

Real shit, I was thinking about this today and I know for me, he almost lost me with that "ass" song. It was just so bad and for a dude of his caliber, it's beneath him and I personally think he's been struggling ever since which isn't fair, but it's kinda true

honest question whats his biggest song not named control where he didnt get outshined?

I was gonna say i don't fuck with you but e40 mighta got em on that joint 😬 lol.. ughhhh

honest question whats his biggest song not named control where he didnt get outshined?

I was gonna say i don't fuck with you but e40 mighta got em on that joint 😬 lol.. ughhhh
Working

Well it's Diddy song but Sean had the best verse imo

Back