Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Nah, it's true.

There's certain things you do with certain races of women depending on their understanding of their culture of masculinity and sexuality.

White woman, anything goes. They are nasty like that. I done pissed in plenty of White girl's asses.

Latinas, almost anything goes as long as you are dominant and not passive.

Asian women, anything goes. They are weird.

Black women and anything Black adjacent, it depends on the woman. I was the first dude out here eating booty and pussy and hitting switches in my high school, this was in the 70s.

My New York years, was a drugged fueled haze of dealing with Black woen exclusively and we were just nasty. We were on that Cosby Cocktail.

Black folks were sexually freer back then because all of us were high in the mid 70s and early 80s.

We were swinging and trying all types of shit. It was the 90s when niggas wanted to be tough and only do missionary.

(Damn, I need to write a book NYC.)

Anyway, I was a beautiful man, I could spread my ass cheeks and tell a woman to suck my ass and she wasn't gonna think twice about my sexuality.

Lol, but let these refrigerator built men try to have their legs in the air and get their prostate massaged while getting blown...

Gotta find a woman that loves you for you... Lol
LMAO @ this entire post

ABW needs to pay this guy 😂

Back