Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread šŸ€

Real talk!!!

A lot of the folks talking about the league arenā€™t fans of the WNBA, they are fans of Clark. Itā€™s obvious by their reactions to the physical nature of the league.

The funniest part in all of this is Clark isnā€™t crying as much as the media and her fans are. She gets that it isnā€™t gonna be easy and she has to adjust.
CC hasn't said shit lol

@Maywood these niggas be coonin in your thread in 4k, in real time! šŸ˜­

One said he hopes Caitlin elbows a sister in the face, another nigga says best life living Angel is "jealous" of her

These dudes are Shameless with it. They can't just give her regular credit and leave it at that. Niggas gotta kiss that flat ass! Shits sickening, and it's only the beginning of her career. There's a lot more tapdancing to do..

@Maywood these niggas be coonin in your thread in 4k, in real time! šŸ˜­

One said he hopes Caitlin elbows a sister in the face, another nigga says best life living Angel is "jealous" of her

These dudes are Shameless with it. They can't just give her regular credit and leave it at that. Niggas gotta kiss that flat ass! Shits sickening, and it's only the beginning of her career. There's a lot more tapdancing to do..
C'mon fam how long we all been posting together ? lol

I'm not shocked ,bothered @ all one bit

Cats revealed themselves a long time ago ,but let's not get that confused w/having a difference of opinion

That shit @Playmaker88 said was foul AF ,cat not that wild in the boxing thread ,but that's the incident that made him lose it :scust:

I mean i guess I can do a deep dive but that would be a whole nother thread & then you realize these niggas not even worth keystrokes šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Appreciate you As always šŸ¤

C'mon fam how long we all been posting together ? lol

I'm not shocked ,bothered @ all one bit

Cats revealed themselves a long time ago ,but let's not get that confused w/having a difference of opinion

That shit @Playmaker88 said was foul AF ,cat not that wild in the boxing thread ,but that's the incident that made him lose it :scust:

I mean i guess I can do a deep dive but that would be a whole nother thread & then you realize these niggas not even worth keystrokes šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Appreciate you As always šŸ¤
The fuck are you talkin about.. dont at me to shit keep that bullshit over there.

Back