Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 New York Knicks vs #6 Indiana Pacers (IND wins 4-3)

Added to Calendar: 05-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You in this

Stand in it

You will be judged
I stand with my team regardless and will be disappointed if yall dont laugh and joke if we lose.

That said, my opinions is my opinions. I said the shit was iffy cause we so injured before the series. I said shit got worse now that we even more injured.

Not to mention im covered either way. When the Knicks win, i get to call Halliburton pussy. In the unlikely scenario the Knicks lose, I get to point out injuries.

I cant lose.

I stand with my team regardless and will be disappointed if yall dont laugh and joke if we lose.

That said, my opinions is my opinions. I said the shit was iffy cause we so injured before the series. I said shit got worse now that we even more injured.

Not to mention im covered either way. When the Knicks win, i get to call Halliburton pussy. In the unlikely scenario the Knicks lose, I get to point out injuries.

I cant lose.
I can’t lose either lol

I can’t wait to shit on haliburton

Brunson not coming back this game.

Smh.

Brunson not playing isnt an excuse for the defense being this bad. Thats the Mitchell Robinson effect.

Smmfh.

Back