Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Jon B vs The Weeknd (jon b advances)

Who U Got?

• Jon B

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • The Weeknd

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Yall niggas crazy man

This>>>>>

Yall lucky none of his shit from his last 2 albums are on youtube.

Overrated b

But you a Future fan, you like run on artist b lol

lol thanks for reminding me, Jon B cool , I know yall simp niggas love that shit, but he aint got no HOH tracks

He aint got one of these in the chamber

Man none of the Weekend's music will be around when you hit 100 breh, shid I'll even say when you hit 50.

Niggas will still be playing that "They don't know" when trying to make a set of twins.

So this don't shit on that?

Asking for the ppl in the back

He's cryin in the beginning of the song lol Pac brought some real shit to it tho.

U gotta have some HOH tracks somewhere in the catalog b and weeknd's the king of that shit

Crew love is an anthem!! Everytime a shorty fucked multiple niggas in a crew niggas start singing "she loving the crewww" , cmon man!

Man when I'm listening to R&B I'm setting the mood, I ain't trying to be hard on hoes

196157.gif

I don't only listen to rnb when I'm ready to have sex lol Even MJ had songs like Billie Jean and Dirty Diana. There's gotta be a balance b.

He's cryin in the beginning of the song lol Pac brought some real shit to it tho.

U gotta have some HOH tracks somewhere in the catalog b and weeknd's the king of that shit

Dude @ 0:21 and @ 0:27, on the Tell Your Friends song, what is that called that he's doing, no singer in the history of singing sounds like that or has that in their vocals/cadence?

Is the nigga about to make plea to someone? Lol

The weekend stay sounding ass if he's pleading or on the verge of crying...smh come on breh

Breh the weekend aint fucking with Jon breh

This song will always be in rotation

Real R&B music breh

Even had a young Sanaa in the video

Dude @ 0:21 and @ 0:27, on the Tell Your Friends song, what is that called that he's doing, no singer in the history of singing sounds like that or has that in their vocals/cadence?

Is the nigga about to make plea to someone? Lol

The weekend stay sounding ass if he's pleading or on the verge of crying...smh come on breh

Was talking about the content fam lol not the voice. There's nothing wrong with love songs , I actually think there's a lack of em nowadays. But HOH/breakup songs/dance songs/real talk songs/etc are all needed too. The weeknd provides all of those.

Man Look

You can't do nothing but get you a Cuban and a Bottle for you and your lady for this song and just be on some chill shit.

Weekend aint giving you that vibe breh

Last edited:
Yall acting like weeknd aint got love songs b lol Play this with ur lady and its a wrap b

With a straight face you;re gonna say that song is better than this?

That's a dope ass song by the weekend, I won't even fake the funk on that.

I'll give it a slight edge over the one you compared it with, if I had to pick, but it's what and what really in the scheme of things when you factor in, voice, instrumentation, lyrics, hook, bridge, (I don't think the weekend song even has a bridge in it) in each song, if we was to do that, Jon B song shits all over that song breh, but to just click and play and listen to both songs and compare, I'll give the weekend a slight edge and I mean slight, and you compared that song to one of Jon's weaker songs.

That might be (for me) The weekend's top 3 songs he's made and it's not even seeing any of Jon's top songs at all.. not even close, like I said it's barely seeing the song you are comparing it with.

Back