Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Raqi: COME TO MY BLOCK! YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT! YOU DON'T WANT SMOKE!

paul-mooney-nope.gif

Dude that ran the space "dub" is a messy ass nigga.

Emanny didn't have to do all that and Joe pussy lmaaooo.

Ol girl raqi needs to drop the receipts if she got em or fade to black at this point.
I was listening like, who the hell are these people. These the patronies or something?

This makes me look at Emanny different. Can tell he a flunky ass nigga for real.

Raqi broke character so fast lol. Went from about to cry to inviting a nigga to fight lol.

Nah emanny was foul for that shit he said to her about Floyd lmaaooo. He knew exactly what to say to set her off and he ain't even let the beat build he said that right out the gate. Got right at her. 😅
Foul or truthful? Her reaction alone tells you it true.

She kicking peoples back in about being around Joe but she's fine hovering around Floyd.

Foul or truthful? Her reaction alone tells you it true.

She kicking peoples back in about being around Joe but she's fine hovering around Floyd.

But does it invalidate what she's saying or not? Cause that's why we're even here right? Everyone's talking out both sides of their mouths.

I don't want to play the semantics. I'm disgusted by everybody. All of them are moving foul.

But does it invalidate what she's saying or not? Cause that's why we're even here right? Everyone's talking out both sides of their mouths.

I don't want to play the semantics. I'm disgusted by everybody. All of them are moving foul.

Right now all I know is at least one of the women came out and told her to stfu pulling me into nonsense when I've already spoken my truth and she spoke against it before.

Right now all I know is at least one of the women came out and told her to stfu pulling me into nonsense when I've already spoken my truth and she spoke against it before.
And 2 of them said they're triggered by the diddy situation and Joe speaking on it.

Everyone is looking foul to me until further notice. How they look to you is for you. I'm not trying to change your mind about a thing. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Was Joe really in the space or was that a sound effect lol

Finally seeing who dub is after all these years of shout-outs from Joe on his mixtapes, he's even more of a herb than I thought

Was Joe really in the space or was that a sound effect lol

Finally seeing who dub is after all these years of shout-outs from Joe on his mixtapes, he's even more of a herb than I thought
Wait, wait, wait.....that's who that is?

That completes this puzzle I was putting together.

Back