Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Use the smarters. Should look like this.

View attachment 1323614

bet that. Two of them joints I listed were downright unusable. The smarters and Stremio look good tho. Ima live with them both and see which interface I like more. I like the Stremio interface better but doesnt look like it does the live tv.

Preciate ya fam. Im bout to cancel all these fuckin services if this shit works out lol

bet that. Two of them joints I listed were downright unusable. The smarters and Stremio look good tho. Ima live with them both and see which interface I like more. I like the Stremio interface better but doesnt look like it does the live tv.

Preciate ya fam. Im bout to cancel all these fuckin services if this shit works out lol
Lmk how Stremio works.

When it comes to iptv, You should never use a service that's easily found online. Best apps to use are tivimate, implayer and sparkle. Smarters app is trash, Pretty much for noobs

Aite its time @TTBF

Im bout to start cutting these services off lol.

put me on to this IPTV shit. Which one you rockin wit? Im tryna get somethin I can have on multiple devices for me and the fam and the interface aint too complicated
Warning... hopefully you and the fam are on 1 IP. If not they will cancel and block your ip due to sharing outside the household.

My intention when I started using it was to get the 4 device option and my brother, dad, my girl and I all use it. That was a no go. We all have it tho but separate accounts

Warning... hopefully you and the fam are on 1 IP. If not they will cancel and block your ip due to sharing outside the household.

My intention when I started using it was to get the 4 device option and my brother, dad, my girl and I all use it. That was a no go. We all have it tho but separate accounts
damn I was hoping the 4 device option would be for different Ips/households

like if they catch you sharing the block is temporary or permanent?

damn I was hoping the 4 device option would be for different Ips/households

like if they catch you sharing the block is temporary or permanent?
Permanent, the telegram chat be hilarious when someone comes to complain about their service not working anymore.

I have used mine out of town before. The trick is as long as multiple IPs aren't using it simultaneously you're good. If my girl at y house while I'm at the bowling alley I can let them know that it'll be 2 ips streaming at the same time for a few hours and it's usually ok.

Back