• Marvel vs Capcom

• Streets of Rage

• Mortal Kombat

• Guilty Gear

• Street Fighter

• Dragon Ball Z

• Tekken

Results are only viewable after voting.
came across 2 dudes in my school life who were martial arts students. they loved to practice their shit on the rest of us. that saying, "that money's burning a hole in your pocket". (the enormous urge to spend it). nearly all military weaponry built, those in charge have the burning urge to see how efficient they are.
if you don't believe braggadocio in rap lyrics and combat scenarios in video games aren't having an abstract affect on the human minds that listens and uses...... we're evolving with the implant of all of that in our collective consciousness' and we only have each other as the practice adversaries. what are we doing with our means to deduce? we try to make sense of life. it won't.
IMG_3465.gif

Streets of Rage is a beatem up.

Literally has its own genre with Double Dragon, Fatal Fury and the like…

The integrity of the poll is thrown off and will not give an honest answer.

Dammit why did I start taking ritilan again???

Tekken
Street Fighter
Soul Calibur

Marvel vs Capcom should be right there for me. I left it out of the 3 because its probably the least likely to continue.

I want the next MK to play like Bloody Roar

Take out that stupid switch stance and instead you switch from human to animal

Injustice plays well enough that I have to see it with Marvel characters.
giphy.gif

View attachment 1310838well somebody has to speak on it. society's being groomed. innocent fun? shooting a basketball is real life, no grooming involved because the experience can be experienced live and virtual so you get a sense of a managed reality. but with virtual gunning down folks and vehicular manslaughter and the "FINISH HIM!" that shit has no return. there's no balance when bringing that into reality. Dark side of hiphop/rap worked on the population's state of mind with handling simple aggression's that gotten out of control enough. now we evolve to virtual homicide shit, gradually normalizing it and acting the shit out on each other. it's brought virtual aggression into reality. the next time a billionaire speaks about masterminding population control, really think about that individuals activities. but it's fun, though! know the difference. somebody's trying to place us in the matrix with hostile intent. the world is telling everybody and we're gonna have to be conscious and avoid approaching a tipping point.

Back